Since recieving a digital camera for Chirstmas 2007, I have developed a huge hobby and passion for photography. I have become a "shutterbug". It's enjoyable to use my creative knowledge and a talent to take photographs of places, people, nature. I enjoy working with lighting and seeing the world through a lens, capturing ideas and moments to be remembered forever. And I have also come to feel that there is so much that I see, day in and day out, but never stop to really look at it. Taking photos of things I see on day to day basis preserves them forever and I'd like to be able to remember that.
I intend to work on this hobby more as I have time, taking photos of nature and the world
around me everywhere I go.
- Xena Convention, Chicago, IL, October 6-7, 2007
- European Tour, December 26, 2007 - January 6, 2008
- Xena Convention, Burbank, CA, January 25-27, 2008
- Lucy Lawless In Concert, January 25, 2007
- The Lipizzan Stallians Show, May 17, 2008
- 4th of July Fireworks, 2008
- Renaissance Festival, July 19, 2008
- Western Welcome Week, August 8-16, 2008
- Rocky Mountain Balloon Festival, August 23, 2008
- Tour of Gymnastics Superstars, October 4, 2008
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, October 5, 2008
Still Life and Miscellaneous